We adore podcasts at A-ADS!
We adore podcasts at A-ADS! Podcasts are the most convenient way to learn the latest news, fantastic stories, and cases of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain.
We have picked up 10 awesome podcasts for you to listen to this autumn.
Most of them are free and can be downloaded. You can listen to them on podcast platforms such as Apple Podcasts or others or directly on the websites.
1. What Bitcoin did (https://www.whatbitcoindid.com/)
One of the most popular podcasts about crypto. With What Bitcoin Did, host Peter McCormack talks to experts in the world of Bitcoin, economics, politics, and dozens of other things.
2. The Bad Crypto Podcast (https://badcryptopodcast.com/)
Technologists and crypto-enthusiasts Joel Comm and Travis Wright attempt to demystify the world of bitcoin, blockchain, litecoin, ethereum, altcoins, token generation events, and ICOs.
3. The Crypto Conversation with Andy Pickering (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7xAZdZ_X_hLiiipSKou1-nQXnOVRdZw1)
This podcast is one of Brave New Coin’s IPs, a crypto informational agency. You can get a lot of valuable insights into how cryptocurrency behaves and how to anticipate specific movements. Most shows are analysis-driven and tend to focus on speculations and predictions.
4. Crypto Campfire Podcast (https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptoCampfirePodcast)
This show is as relaxing as its name sounds - a casual conversation that isn’t fraught with jargon or convoluted opinions. If the hosts’ names didn’t give you any clue, these guys have an unconventional approach to the talk. Their topics are pretty random covering anything from coffee and travelling to celebrities and video games. Somehow, they manage to tie all of that into cryptocurrency.
5. СoinDesk Podcast Network (https://www.coindesk.com/podcasts/coindesk-podcast-network/)
The CoinDesk Podcast Network highlights stories from some of the best podcasts in the industry and gets your daily dose of crypto news from the top news site that delivers the latest stories in the world of blockchain.
6. Unchained (https://unchainedpodcast.com/)
This podcast delivers unbiased news and insights where journalist Laura Shin discusses the latest issues with industry pioneers and experts.
7. Crypto 101 (https://crypto101podcast.com/)
Crypto 101 is a business podcast that covers the topics of data-driven decisions, social capital, Web 3.0, and many others, simply and understandably. Some listeners say that this podcast helped them write their uni thesis.
8. The Breakdown (https://podcasts.apple.com/ru/podcast/the-breakdown/id1438693620)
The Breakdown is an investing podcast with daily analysis of macroeconomics, bitcoin, geopolitics, and big-picture power shifts, hosted by Nathaniel Whittemore.
9. Bankless (https://podcasts.apple.com/ru/podcast/bankless/id1499409058)
Bankless is a podcast and a YouTube show exploring DeFi, NFTs, and cryptocurrencies.
10. Women of Web3 Podcast (https://podcasts.apple.com/ru/podcast/women-of-web3-podcast/id1614087620)
Women of Web3 is a new community helping women worldwide leap into the exciting new world of Web3. Whether buying and selling NFTs, trading crypto, joining a blockchain startup, building in the
metaverse, or participating in a DAO, Women of Web3 is here to help break down the jargon, showcase the incredible opportunities, and help build an equitable next iteration of the internet.